High Agency Information Diets via
• High agency information diets are guided top-down by intentional design and goals.
• It has specific information borders because attention is the scarcest asset in the age of information abundance.
• High agency information diets proactively seek sources with a proven track record. It has firewalls against passive consumption of the world’s worst events or social media drama.
• Feedback loops are used to monitor the reliability and impact of the information diet. It ruthlessly mutes low signal sources.
• Admitting “I don’t know” is a virtue.
• High agency information diets appear selfish, but in the pursuit of directed focus, they can actually have an impact on a cause.